-->

Instagram

Saturday 13 May 2017

Hello!


Hi minna!

Genki desu ka? I'm ..... well.. I had better moments ahhahaha! Anyway I have lot to write today... well, I dont remember a short post by me tho... BUT.. I feel I have to explain what happened these days to me and to this blog! So sit down, relax and feel yourself at home! 
As u may have noticed the blog was out of reach for few days, it happened coz I had problems with Youtube again and as always I need to secure my accounts from possible inconvenients. But please before that I need to explain a bit! I will try to be short, dont be afraid!!! I got flagged, and due the repeat of these infragements Youtube closed my newest account (created just one year ago) and all those connected to that email (remember the old channels I had lost the possibility to log in?) everything lost! I almost lost the account I have here in blogger and that would have meant bye bye to this blog... but I could avoid that, deconnecting gmail accounts. I dont want to be to much technical, who manages blogger, youtube, gmail with a only one account knows what I'm trying to say! Who flagged me? I cant really tell, coz sadly we cant see who flags us videoamkers on Youtube, the only thing I know is that I had some insultin comments and stuff under some of my videos, in spanish. I ignored them, figuring that the person would feel bored and would have left me in peace. But soon after I received a massive flag number and BAM! Everything erased again.
I have nothing to say to this person if not 2 things:
1. I can understand, I really do, that some people can not like the stuff I create, yaoi topic is not an argument u can chat about freely if u dont like it, but I think I'm being quite respectful of other sensibility puttin all my videos in private mode. (this is the only rule I have). This way everything should be connected only from here, and if u serf here it means u should love this topic... if the contrary... well, forgive me I may be slow sometimes, but I dont understant the reason of you being here if u dont like me or what it's done here.
2. I cant really get spanish language but, I understood one thing "chica de puta" literally daughter of bitch?!!? Yeah, I think! Mmmm okkkk, I'm totally fine if someone insult me personally, I DONT GIVE A DAMN FUCK ABOUT IT, but would anyone consider to dont touch what it's important to me? Could you consider to watch/wash your mounth before talking of people u dont even know/imagine how awesome they are? My mom, in this specific case is not a perfect person, she perfect for me! Plus she gave me life... could I think to something better she could do? No of course no! Soooooo, use your brain more and your fingers less (at least use them for typing something smarter?!).
This is what happened, I think this is an evident as much as unwanted answer to those people who wondered why my videos werent flagged! Well.... SURPRISE! mine get flagged too it seems! Well... I did a grave for all the lost channels... and I will go and add a place for these 6 more I just lost!!! Let's pray together for them.... thankin them for all the juicy moments they gave us!
I will reup everythin of course! AS ALWAYS! I already started but I will take it slowly, so I will put my website online again, coz this could take me forever ahha and there is soooo much we want to do!
Ouh almost forgot! I think I replied to all questions about the blog made on facebook, thanks to +Cold Blood Kissy  for that! I like u and u know that! But I did not reply to all the emails I received, sorry guys, too much and I was lazy/focused on organiainz the reup! Lately I had some suggestions on trying to protect us more, making a blog more private, but  I will never do that for 2 kind of reasons: 
That would means invite u one by one... unthinkable! 
There is no sense in doing that only for few elects! or closed circles, u agree? No no that was not the idea that made me start all of this. I made this space to share and being free to express myself as much as my yaoi soul could do. And plus, if someone wants to really hurt you, disguiding the real identity it's very easy, it's not that I know everyone who follow me... there are people who show me their presence in few occasions, the tragic ones mostly, tsk ahahahhaha! But yeah, I refuse that! 
Not my line and style!
I ended.... wow.. I'm tired already! Thanks for your patience! Support and well wishes!  
New things into this weekend! Enjoy your stay with the small (for now) number of projects avaible!

35 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Hey there ~ I already said that on facebook (but I love repeating myself when it comes to support you anyway xD) but you're doing good ! Even if some haters make a fuss here, you're not giving up and that's why we're so proud of you and love you !! (well.... one of the many reasons I mean... I love you for more than this xD).. Jealousy ? Homophobic people ? Well.. whatever they do, fujoshis will always stand up and proudly share our love for lovely dovey, cute, sexy or DAMN HOT boys sticking together ~~~~ :p
    You're great girls !! Don't give up and take it slow ~ Love you ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an intense love confession! ahahah as I've told u already, I'm happy I have people like u around me! Thanks for everything u said and did for me these days!

      Delete
  2. I can't even imagine what some people have in their heads. It's unbelievable. Do they have to much free time to serch for yaoi movies and flag them? Everything you translated and uploaded is extreme important, its part of you, it shows how hard you work for us, for this blog, but im more infuriated that they insulted you Robby. I'm so mad. I don't know you personally but i feel so attached to you, your warm heart, your passion for this side, that it makes me soooo mad.

    Robby please accept my warm hugs! I hope everything will be okay!

    (and forgive me my wrong english ;))

    Aaa_Psik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Oh! I accept! I gladly accept! Thanks for this comment! It means a lot! :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE YOU! WHAT YOU DO! AND THIS PLACE! HERE I CAME TO KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE! GOOD PEOPLE! I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU GIRLS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy u came to meet new people here! This is a wonderful compliment!

      Delete
  4. Arigatou! For not give up! Stay here and awesome as you are! I wish I could do more but I love you Roby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :))
      I'm not awesome!!!! I'm an idsiot! But the most stubborn one!

      Delete
  5. I am very proud of you for staying strong, You do an amazing job,You got this Roby!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go...glad you decided to comeback for all of those who are supporters of yours and who love the site you've built. It's a ashame that someone who is against this keeps finding the site to watch...anyways, I'm glad your back...and hope you will stay up, this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hope that too! Before starting I have no idea of how much big work there is behind a website management! But as much as I remember it always gave me great satisfactions! So we try to keep going witht the work!

      Delete
  7. Hi Roby chan! It's my first time commenting here (sorry! XD) but I wanted to say that I'm truly happy I found this blog and you! I like reading all your posts, videos too! XD
    Thank you for sharing again! Never give up is one of your wonderful credit! I admire you now and forever for this!
    Ganbatte we are with you!
    A b-( to all that want bad things for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? Well. I cant hide the fact that I'd prefer you all would not comment only in these kind of situations! But it's ok if u feel like that! I know how many people surf here so I'm pretty proud and content! Thanks for your words! We'll try to keep doing!

      Delete
  8. I love how you talk like nothing happened and its all ok T_T Thank you for doing so much and dealing with these stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dealing with these stuff take me off alot of time and energy I would gladly use for something new... but oh well! I will take my time re uploading trying to share new videos too!
      You're welcome! and thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete
  9. Awww, I'm so sorry that happened to you!! I'm so thankful that you're not giving up on this blog or uploading videos again in the future. Just know that a lot of people appreciate your work and the time and effort you put into it!!! You're amazing. Thank you for everything you've done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly speakin, I have to confess that if I'd be still alone managind this website I would not be active anymore! There are people who descourage what I do, in the way I do. And most of those people dont give the possibility to face the problem confronting each other, trying to understand different point of views! This thing almost drove me crazy, And kissy made me understand that I cant pretend that everyone can get me for real or want to confront with me openly. Once I got this, well, I decided to try to mantain this lil space updated the more our lives could let us!
      So thanks for your comment! Knowing what other think it's what I appreciate the most and not only coz I want to know others opinions, but coz through them I can inprove, change ideas, understand my mistakes or my reasons.
      Ok now I shut up!

      Delete
  10. I freaked out when I was denied access to your site and sent you two emails within a day. I'm truly glad you're back and in high spirits. You have my 101% support and please please do not abandoned us.....I'm truly grateful for all your hardwork and non giving attitude. Bravo! Bravo! Love you so!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not replying, I really was confused and for a moment I really didnt know what to do... the mails were so many and the damage so big! but after that I took a deep breath and started again since the beginning properly!
      But I've read all the emails I received, so I want to thank u for givin me the change to reply back to u properly now! Well, I would never put my blog as a private one. It was suggested to me to be honest but I wasnt enthusiastic or happy of that. We already had to close everythin related to this blog in a close group in FB and not the pubblic page anymore. and I didnt do anything to let anyone to confine my will to share.
      Thanks for your support! I appreciate that, really! I love u too! :))

      Delete
  11. P.S. Your cover photo up there looks like Saya from Neon Sign Amber!!!! I do love Ogeretsu Tanaka so much hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is! And when I knew this manga got a drama cd I was like kyaaaaa! Cant wait to have it!

      Delete
    2. Hmmmmm I actually wrote another comment saying thank you for all your work and that its a really important source for drama cds but I don't see it here now. Well, anyhow, ARIGATOU and hang in there

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah! I've read it.. somewhere in the blog... sorry for not replying but really thank you for your words. Happy to know you like what we create! Let's see around then! :)

      Delete
  12. Love you and adore you! I really appreciate all you and Kissy do you both are utterly amazing. It takes amazingly strong people to take hits like this over and over again and still have the drive and ambition to continue! So very happy that we can still enjoy your videos and your short novels you write every week ;) they tend to brighten my day :D *sends positive vibes to you both* Hope your spirits stay high. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhahah right?!!??! I'm a good writer, but honestly I'm still laughin at your "novel" word to define my posts aahahh, yeah they are always quite long! I know that myself! I always think about being short and concise... but everytime... every single damn time... the white page is open, something in my brain starts and I simply follow my istint! I really would like to write more actually ahahah! yeah, there is so much I want to tell! This is the main reason that made me open a blog after all! Here I could freely start telling senseless things, when I had only my Youtube channel I couldnt do that. And I, together with some videomakers of those gold time, were the pioners of this way to safetly sharing yaoi videos! Well, safetly is a truly big word right now, but at the beginning it really was only enjoyment and new things! Thanks for your positive vibes! I take them all! Avidly! Coz I need them! aahhah

      Delete
  13. I admire you so much for all you're hard work and dedication and love for this page. I love what you do and honestly had the biggest heart attack because of what happened! I'm so glad everything is slowly settling and can't even imagine the stress I might have gone through for this page. Thank you and I can't wait for more of you're updates! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thanks! I cant deny, never in 10 lives that managin a blog take time and efforts. Like all in life you understand that nothing comes right away and with no sacrifice and organization. Well... I can aoplogize for your stress, it was really unwanted by me ahahah! I think I had a big stress too! :d
      Sorry for your heart! Please take care of it! ahaha I will help too, trying to release our things we have in mind for the future!
      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Didn't mean my stress! That was a typo sorry, I meant you're stress! I was scared tho!

      Delete
  14. oh my gosh Roby sama you are back (≧◇≦),I know you are so strong and thank you for keep staying with us even though strom keep coming on you,salute!!
    Don't forget Roby and bloody kissy sama our faith always with you and believe that you will never abandon us,big and warm hugs alot of love from Indonesia ((o(*゚▽゚*)o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouh well, I cant really swear I will never abandon you! As everythin nothing last forever sooooo, but I can promise we will do our best till we want and can! Yeah, apparently I seem to be an attraction for storms that never let me get bored in reality ahahha!
      Anyway, things like that happens! Haapened in the past and so they will in the future. Anyone who came through this and started again always do a big big biggggg work, only for that, no matter what, respect is due!
      I accept happily ur hug for Indonesia and I hug u back from my beloved Italy! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  15. welcome back Roby chan :D your hard work and efforts are always appreciated , and those people who flag you are lame -__-
    you're the best for hanging in there
    much love and respect ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah whoever press the damn flag button, should just disappear! I think we should promote a sign compaign about letting see who flagged. This way I'm pretty sure flags would not be so many and easy to use. At least u know who wantes bad for you. Trying to confine someone else creativity is never right. Discussin and tryint to understand different things should be the right way... It's late here, basically I'm already in dreamland! Anyway, thanks for your kind words! appreciated!
      Have a goodnight or a nice day... it depens from where u are now!
      :)

      Delete
  16. I was so worried that you were gone forever Roby!! And I'm finally on summer break so I can start watching everything again! I love your determination!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know how to say. Roby85m are back, soooooooooooooo happy for me

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!