-->

Instagram

Thursday 29 September 2016

Ǩǔřōƞēĸō Ǩăŕėŝħī ňō Aishĭĸăŧă M+CD (#4)

Shingo and Kakami have finally understood their feelings and continued with their relationship, and for some reason, Kagami wants to take it to the next level by living together?

Author: Sakyo Aya
Cast:
Kondou Takashi x Maeno Tomoaki

P.S. As years pass by I decide to give a present to my lovers... you! Yeah since 2 years on I always give you the same present.... you could be tired of me, but I think Kareshi serie is the most suited for this special occasion..... ! Just worked a bit in secret but I hope it was worth the silence I've been in, and some fixing moments! In my head, it would have been a complete project... but Im useless, and I couldnt make in time for today... FORGIVE ME!
Hope you are having a wonderful day with people you love. Me? Phisically I'm at work... till late... yeah I know... it sound so bad...  especially coz basing to our game in fb group I would have spent this day having a wld sex with my partner... learnt that fb is FAKE.... ahahahha just see ya this weekend if I will be ready!
Love!



Ǩǔřōƞēĸō Ǩăŕėŝħī ňō Aishĭĸăŧă M+CD (#4):

part1  -  part2  -  part3  -  part4.1  -  part4.2 part5(end)

20 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. I love you so much!!!! Finally i finished this manga last week and i was waiting a cd drama, thank you so much!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm happy you enjoy the gift! Well, I wanted to give a complete present but I lost time fixing some problems at the blog and couldnt make in time! It means we will celebrate for more time! You are welcome and thanks!

      Delete
  2. Love you too! The best present ever!

    babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. No possible to be tired of Shingo & Keiichi! :d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's only that its's the same gift since 3 years.... but I wasnt ready to change it ahahah! Happy you like it too! :))

      Delete
  4. Never get tired of Shingo & Keiichi ��
    Thank you ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Troppo troppo contenta O_O Grazieeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prego! sono felice tu gradisci questo piccolo ma sexy dono! Mi dispiace non essere riuscita a finirlo in tempo! Ma com'è che si dice? E' il pesniero quello che conta?!??!?! :d

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Thank you!!! They are so hot together. But I can't watch the first video. It says something about HTML5 :-?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What do u see exactly? Can u send me a screenshot in fb? So I could help u coz everything works fine for me!Let me know!

      Delete
  7. omg more of this please !!! roby<3<3 kyaaaaaaaaaa shingo&kakami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Hehe soon in my schedule! :)

      Delete
    2. Enjoy it's complete now! Thanks for requesting! It was so awesome re read it again! :))

      Delete
  8. Will you post the remaining drama cds of the 3 extras that come after chapter 5? Because when I looked at the manga it had 3 more chapters so there were 8 chapters! And they seemed so smexy...I need a drama cd ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yup I know there are some extras covered with the drama cd! And yeah I will edit all this serie, coz I really love these 2! Never get enough of Shingo/Kagami, so whatever, whenever,wherever thing about them with an audio will be here! With time, and when I'll get the right order! Thankssssssss :)

      Delete
  9. 4.2 and 5 don't work :(((

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you please upload Kuroneko Kareshi no Afurekata – Volume 2? I even have the drama cd if you need it. I just want a manga + drama cd.

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!